入学要求 are what you need to meet in order to be eligible to apply at 银河国际游戏平台
For admission to bachelor degree programmes, applicants must meet the following requirements:
obtain Level 3 in Chinese Language and English Language and Level 2 in Mathematics and Liberal Studies plus 一个 Elective at Level 2/ “attained” in an Applied Learning Subject (“3322+2”) in HKDSE; OR
pass AS Use of English and AS Chinese Language and Culture plus 一个 AL subject/两个 AS subjects in HKALE and Level 2 for Chinese Language and English Language plus passes in 五个 other subjects in HKCEE; OR
obtain equivalent qualifications.
Holders of an associate degree or a higher diploma in similar or relevant discipline from a recognised tertiary institution in Hong Kong with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above or equivalent
For admission to AD/HD programmes, applicants must satisfy ONE of the following:
1) Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE)
- 2级或以上 五个 HKDSE subjects including Chinese Language (Note 1) and English Language (Note 2);
- If a subject under "other languages" is used for meeting the requirement in (a), a minimum of grade E is required;
- 最多 两个 Applied Learning subjects graded “Attained” or above can be included for meeting the requirement in the first point of this section;
- Satisfy programme-specific entrance requirements (Only applicable to Associate of 业务 in Administration in Accountancy)
2) Other Qualifications
Most school-leaving qualifications deemed equivalent to those stipulated below are recognised. These may include any ONE of the following:
- Completion of the 银河国际 Diploma in General Studies programme (Note 3) or a 一个-year full-time Pre-Associate Degree programme;
- Grade E or above in 一个 General Certificate of Education A-level (or A2)/International A-Level subject. Two Advanced Subsidiary (AS) level subjects will be considered equivalent to 一个 GCE A-Level. The same subject may not be counted at both the A Level and AS Level;
- A National University Education Entrance Examination (普通高等學校招生全國統一考試) score above the cut-off lines set for entry into non-government universities (本科二批分數綫)(Note 4) and a minimum English score of 100. Please refer to Chinese version for details;
- Other equivalent qualifications, including International Baccalaureate Diploma, are also accepted as satisfying the entrance requirements.
Mature applicants must be over the age of 23 by 1 September of the year of admission and be able to demonstrate aptitude and suitability for the programme applied for.
For applicants who have either learned Chinese Language for less than 6 years while receiving primary and secondary education or learned Chinese Language for 6 years or more in schools, but have been taught an adapted and simpler Chinese Language curriculum not normally applicable to the majority of students in local schools, alternative Chinese Language qualifications (GCEAL/AS Chinese grade E or GCSE/IGCSE Chinese grade C) or grade E in HKDSE “other languages” can replace Chinese Language level 2;
- GCE/GCSE/IGCSE subjects, TOEFL or IELTS cannot be used to replace English Language Level 2;
- Successful completion of the Diploma in General Studies will fulfil the entrance requirement to 银河国际 associate degree programmes (except Associate of Social Science in Social Work);
- The College may admit those applicants whose scores are below the cut-off lines but who can demonstrate good aptitude for the programme at admission interview.
To apply for admission to Diploma in General Studies programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
Achieved total score of at least 五个* in 五个 best subjects of the HKDSE; or
Completing other secondary qualifications awarded overseas; or
Other equivalent qualifications.
* HKDSE Levels 1 to 5 are converted into scores 1 to 5 respectively.